IABC/Tulsa distributes local job leads as a service to our membership. For more info or to submit your resume, refer to the contact info provided by the employer.
IABC Tulsa makes no endorsements or guarantees related to the information provided.
Have a position that needs to be filled?
Project Manager — Web, Media and Technology
About: We are a small design and marketing firm, with a wide variety of corporate clients. We are looking for a smart, humble, talented and hard-working addition to our design staff.
Job Description: The successful candidate will have a high technical aptitude and be current on all technology trends, including social media, website standards, html and some coding knowledge. The candidate should also have an understanding of layout and technical requirements of all forms of print, web and multimedia design.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail
- Help refine and improve the production process
- Monitor and coordinate domain, hosting, SEO services
- Advise clients on e-mail options
- Troubleshoot website security, plug-in compatibility, etc
- Coordinating with developers to produce professional, SEO optimized, responsive WordPress or Joomla websites
- Knowledgeable with Responsive themes.
- An understanding of HTML5/CSS3 standards and tricks.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to troubleshoot cross-browser compatibility issues with multiple versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, and mobile browsers.
- Building web sites with a clean, modern design sensibility, with user-centered focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of setting up and transferring domain and hosting
- Knowledge/Implementation of successful SEO techniques
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work direct with clients and attend meetings, present ideas and troubleshoot as needed
- Remain current on latest technologies, graphics and website design tools
- Team mentality and personal initiative are a must
- Comfort working within a Mac environment
Open Date: August 25, 2014
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PEI (Petroleum Equipment Institute)
Job Description: Tulsa-based international trade association seeks exceptional marketing manager. Responsibilities include developing and executing promotional campaigns for various programs, services and events, plus assisting with convention and meeting planning.
Job Requirements: The successful applicant will be: enthusiastic; interested in working collaboratively; adept at proofreading and writing marketing copy; experienced with B2B social media and website content management; and able to set and meet deadlines. Proficiency with Constant Contact, MailChimp or other e-marketing program required. Working knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop and InDesign helpful.
Open Date: August 1, 2014
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.