IABC/Tulsa distributes local job leads as a service to our membership. For more info or to submit your resume, refer to the contact info provided by the employer.
IABC Tulsa makes no endorsements or guarantees related to the information provided.
Have a position that needs to be filled?
Postings will be removed 90 days after being submitted. If a position is still open, it will need to be resubmitted.
Paid Marketing Intern
Chamber Music Tulsa
Chamber Music Tulsa is looking for a part-time paid intern for the summer months of 2015.
- Excellent writing skills for press releases, PSAs, and other documents
- Familiarity or experience with developing social media campaigns
- Problem solving
- Superb attention to detail
- A basic knowledge of music will be helpful, but not required
We have several projects, some of which require creative thinking and writing. Others are data entry tasks that require attention to detail and some knowledge of music. Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Write press releases for all six concerts in the upcoming season.
- Write :30 PSAs for public radio for all six concerts in the upcoming season.
- Write :15 paid spots for public radio for all six concert in the upcoming season.
- Work with staff to develop the comprehensive social media plan for next season, including examining new ideas that have come from interviews of key arts/market execs, examining last season’s data and successes, and creating a master calendar.
- Develop a quarterly donor newsletter template and first issue.
- Enter all concert activities on online community calendars.
- Catalog our CD collection. Develop a cataloging system so when we are looking for specific works or specific ensembles, we know what we already own.
Work on archive of musical works and ensembles presented over the past several decades. This is a very exciting project for us. The goal is to enter this data, currently on index cards, into an excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has already been created and is in use, but only contains data for the past 15 years. We have data back to the 1960s.
Paid position: 12-15 hours a week (hours and hourly rate negotiable; +/- $10 an hour).